|Kings Green Hotel Reservation (Terms and Conditions)
All customers are deemed to have read and understood the booking terms and conditions and room rates and agree to it before making a booking.
- Rates are inclusive of statutory tax and charges.
- Please take note effective 1 April 2012, the City Council of Melaka has imposed a Heritage Tax of RM2 per room per night payable directly to the hotel upon check-in.
- All the above rates are inclusive of 2 buffet breakfast except for Premier Suite which caters for 4 buffet.
- Additional breakfast will be charged at RM20nett per adult and RM12nett per child at Hibiscus Cafe.
- Complimentary WIFI.
- One night room charge is required as a security deposit upon check-in.(Note: deposit is refundable upon departure after full settlement of outstanding amount due.)
- All bookings must be made minimum 3 working days in advance prior to the check-in date and must be on prepayment and guaranteed basis.
- Prepayment can be made by (Banking-In) telegraphic transfer or by credit card (VISA, Mastercard, and American Express).
- For any amendment or adjustment made must be done before 3 working days prior to the check-in date.
- We reserve the right to charge your credit card upon confirmation without prior notice if booking is made less than 3 working days before check-in date and therefore no cancellation or amendment is allowed.
- Any cancellation within 3 working days prior to arrival or no show on arrival date will incur a 1 night's room charge.
- Payment made via credit card or direct bank in, a check-in voucher and a payment receipt showing booking details will be emailed or faxed to guest for easy reference.
- Official check-In time is at 3.00pm and checkout time is at 12 noon. A surcharge of 50% on the daily rate will be imposed if checkout is extended till 6.00pm. Extension of stay beyond 6.00pm is subject to a full day's room charge.
- The maximum number of permitted occupants are 2 persons to all room categories and 4 persons to Premier Suite. A surcharge of RM50.00nett per person per night will be imposed if the permitted number of persons per suite exceeds.
- Other miscellaneous charges such as dry cleaning, laundry, dining-in, food delivery or any other incidental cost not included in the above accommodation charges, will be separately charged. All invoice for miscellaneous charges are to be settled upon checkout.
- NO PRE-TERMINATION OF THE OCCUPATION IS PERMITTED FOR GUARANTEED BOOKINGS.
- Peak surcharge applies on eve/public holiday and school holidays in Malaysia and Singapore.
- Weekend rates apply for school holiday (Malaysia and Singapore) if it falls on weekdays.
- Prices shown are in Ringgit Malaysia (RM).
- With the current regulations by the Ministry of Health Malaysia, smoking is not allowed in private functions rooms, corridors, meeting rooms, ballrooms, reception areas, restrooms, stairwells, lobby, toilets and conference rooms as well other enclosed areas. A RM1000 fine will be imposed if guest is found smoking in the areas stipulated above.
- Rates are valid from 1st Jan 2014 until further notice.
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice.